• 0 Votes - 0 Average
E3 stuff n' such
05-10-2006, 11:48 AM

No shaman? Twisted Evil

Fear the Bakdu
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-10-2006, 01:13 PM

Wowguru.com seems to have taken the same info from that previous site I posted. And it looks like the English name for the Medivh's Staff. Smile

Also a majority of all the information Aero first posted is on one page so you don't have to keep clicking on different links.

http://www.wowguru.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13597

Ich werde bis zum Ende warten ...
05-10-2006, 01:24 PM

Rotapan Wrote:These may be the new legendary quest staves .... there's a boring pic too.

http://www.malicesb.net/wapnew/nax-weapons.php

I missed something....because that looks like a lvl 4 stick
05-10-2006, 01:26 PM

Take a look at the Wowguru pics. They are comparing it to Medivh's staff.

05-10-2006, 01:40 PM

Well I stand corrected. I'm glad they have differnt sticks for different classes. I just wish you could choose what one you wanted/morph between them. Poor Shadow priests/dps druids get it up the ass. ):
05-10-2006, 01:54 PM

Anyone else notice that the female Draeni looks like the Twi'lek (sp?) from Star Wars?

05-10-2006, 02:35 PM

No one noticed that rotapan because we're not all nerds

....okay, yes we are

[Image: moowipedusthatfucker.jpg]
05-10-2006, 02:59 PM

Oh god blue chicks are hot. Sorry guys I'm re-rolling alliance so I can play a hot blue chick... oh wait. (:

Man I need to get into Star Fleet so I can get the hookups with the hot alien chicks.
05-10-2006, 05:41 PM

[Image: 928901_20060510_screen027.jpg]

[Image: 928901_20060510_screen015.jpg]

The supreme happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for outselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.
~Victor Hugo~
05-10-2006, 05:43 PM

Bakdu Wrote:It's not all that hard to make a caster item that benefits all casters. You can do +damage/healing, and an additional +healing on top to keep it balanced so that you can have "legendary" healing without it being restricted by +damage balancing. I know that the shaman sets have both +damage/healing and then +healing on some items.

Throw in some stats and mana regen and who wouldn't love it? Smile Top it off with a relatively minor but unique proc/use effect and it's gold.

That totally destroys the iLvl system they use to calculate weapons though.
05-10-2006, 09:58 PM

Uh oh, in that pic Wistra put up...is that Eredar in pally gear?

Oooooh, that is awful enticing to go roll a half demon pally.

Unum momentum laxitatis ad aetam haeresis potest agere.
Numquam veniam da.
Numquam dedisce.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJkvt-6nEhTrHShNCXSHz...NYkqbyvS-U]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-11-2006, 02:31 AM

They are Draenei and they are descendant from demons. And the gayness of the pally cancels out the metal of the demon.

[Image: 681lboyR.png]
05-11-2006, 09:16 AM

Thedruidjr Wrote:
Bakdu Wrote:It's not all that hard to make a caster item that benefits all casters. You can do +damage/healing, and an additional +healing on top to keep it balanced so that you can have "legendary" healing without it being restricted by +damage balancing. I know that the shaman sets have both +damage/healing and then +healing on some items.

Throw in some stats and mana regen and who wouldn't love it? Smile Top it off with a relatively minor but unique proc/use effect and it's gold.

That totally destroys the iLvl system they use to calculate weapons though.

yeah bakdu, if they did that itd reduce its usefulness for non-healers, since the ilvl would have to be at a certain spot, and thatd help healers a little, a pwn dps a little, when they could just make an uber one for either, or both, or whatever. idk about you, but i dont want my legendary to say "Healing spells increased by up to 100" OMGLEETFROSTBOLTS WITH THAT!!
05-11-2006, 09:30 AM

Reila Wrote:They are Draenei and they are descendant from demons. And the gayness of the pally cancels out the metal of the demon.

I don't think the Eredar were demons, Archimonde and Kil'jaeden turned into demons once Sargeras gave them power, but I believe they were just another normal race of beings before that.

[Image: BEGuitar.gif]
05-11-2006, 09:44 AM

Well Eredar are certainly demons now.

[Image: 681lboyR.png]