Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
And then there were pictures!
04-27-2005, 10:56 PM (This post was last modified: 04-28-2005 05:38 AM by Dlulette.)
And then there were pictures!
So I figure we should all get to know each other on a more personal level. I like you guys a lot, and I think it'd be neat to see what some of you look like! I have a few pictures of my own that I took in my digital camera. You don't get to see my face, though. I have a thing about taking pictures of my face.

<3

[Image: rhiaonbed.jpg]

I have another one I took on my webcam before I disabled it. That thing was evil. Made me do things I regret! I'll upload that soon, too. But there she is! The elusive Rhiannan in her hibernative state.

~* Resident Carebear *~
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2005, 12:01 AM

[Image: glam.jpg]

the thing that makes this picture great is that it wasn't haloween.

(second edit: I've been meaning to put a "decent" picture up for a while, but this'll have to do before I get out of my incredibly lazy rut)

[Image: drinky_sqrl.gif]
Find all posts by this user
04-28-2005, 12:29 AM

OMG Dlulette is under age i'm going away for a long time Sad

Vikdu is a girl?????!?!?!? Shocked

Shadow Priests melt face

O.o
04-28-2005, 01:40 AM
Well
I don't have that many pics that are digital. I guess here are a couple. This one I already posted on here, but it's the only digital pic of myself alone that's online (and yes I shaved off that rockin' beard)--[Image: jtdemonicdesk8ij.jpg]

Here's one of all of us in the metal band, I'm the one standing in the middle in the back--[Image: group2.jpg]

Unum momentum laxitatis ad aetam haeresis potest agere.
Numquam veniam da.
Numquam dedisce.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJkvt-6nEhTrHShNCXSHz...NYkqbyvS-U]
04-28-2005, 05:38 AM

I'm not under age. I'm just little!

And I love your lip piercing, Vikdu. I've been meaning to get mine done like that for awhile now, but I can't really work up the nerve. ^^; Here. I'll post the picture of my face in a little bit. But I'm gunna warn you that I'm still covering it a little.

~* Resident Carebear *~
04-28-2005, 07:53 AM (This post was last modified: 07-13-2005 07:06 AM by Riffzifnab.)

Rarrrrr

There, now that the thread on the WoW boards that I disagreed with (ok it was kind of dumb, but whatever) has probably gone away I'll repost my pictures. Not that you couldn't already see me pretending to be drunk in Malphas's pictures.

[Image: riffy.jpg]
04-28-2005, 07:59 AM

Very Happy Yea Smile I was joking I just remmeber you saying you were thirteen and I just had a thought about this big hairy friendly guys in jail I got scared Sad. Razz

HAHAHAH

I don't have any current digital pics... I have a webcam Very Happy
Ooooooh you touched my traa lala my Ding ding dong

^^^ Gunther ROXXXX

*edit* I may have one with my face deep in Bakdu's Stretch marked Double D's LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

Shadow Priests melt face

O.o
04-28-2005, 08:04 AM

Dlulette Wrote:I'm not under age. I'm just little!

And I love your lip piercing, Vikdu. I've been meaning to get mine done like that for awhile now, but I can't really work up the nerve. ^^; Here. I'll post the picture of my face in a little bit. But I'm gunna warn you that I'm still covering it a little.

Pictures of people without faces aren't really pictures of people. Faces are so much more informative, communicative. I'm not tryign to force you to post 'em, just saying, it doesn't count if you don't. heh.

04-28-2005, 10:16 AM (This post was last modified: 07-13-2005 07:10 AM by Riffzifnab.)

[crys]

nooo, we don't need to see anyone in RG with out a shirt on.

[edit]
Save zaggrim. d: t3h hotness.
04-28-2005, 10:24 AM

Is it just me or does somone seee this as well
http://home.cc.umanitoba.ca/~umjamesr/cat5.jpg

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Sorry I'm bored at work. Smile you guys need to post more Very Happy

hehhehehe <3 Dlulette playing catch rox ftw

Shadow Priests melt face

O.o
04-28-2005, 10:41 AM (This post was last modified: 07-13-2005 07:11 AM by Riffzifnab.)

Yea, but I'm more partiall to this one:
http://home.cc.umanitoba.ca/~umjamesr/cat4.jpg
04-28-2005, 11:00 AM (This post was last modified: 04-28-2005 11:35 AM by ReaperSevero.)

This is my buddy LOCO and I. I'm wearing the yellow shirt. Very Happy
http://www.frankclan.ca/forums/album_pic.php?pic_id=290
This is Borise and I eating waffles after a night on Lanning at the Famous FRANK cLAN!
http://www.frankclan.ca/forums/album_pic.php?pic_id=243

This is a wing night with the FRANKS

Mervovigian AKA IcArUs was out from BC he is in the white sweater across from me in my PIMP red/yellow shirt Smile

http://www.frankclan.ca/forums/album_pic.php?pic_id=226

Much love towards all you guys and gals from SiNotic AKA EneMiGo AKA M.R. Ferrada

Shadow Priests melt face

O.o
04-28-2005, 11:27 AM

heh. I wasn't tryign to hide the directory, and like I said in the BL forums, if you look at those, you might get a distorted picture of who I am.

well, mostly the spam and glam-rock picture Surprised

04-28-2005, 11:51 AM (This post was last modified: 07-13-2005 07:08 AM by Riffzifnab.)

And a more recent picture of me at work.

[Image: holley_monkey.jpg]

and for some reason I posted a picture of where I worked... I don't know.

[Image: holley_desk.jpg]
04-28-2005, 12:07 PM

Dude that is the coolest work station eva!! I have a crappy work area with a broke ass table for a desk. Good part is that I don't have to wear a tie or dress tidy I come in w/e I want and my hair is usually messy cause i wear a toque to work cause it cold outside still and my eyes are all blood shot from lack of sleep from wow. Also my desk is upstairs in the office I'm all by myself so sometimes I fall alseep and shit :/ cause no one to talk to. I read the forums to keep myself awake or help the day go by.. I'm at work for 9 1/2hrs everyday. Data entry sucks ass. Cudos to finding a camera we only have on digital camera here at work and the boss keeps it safe with him so sorry no work photos to post sorry mate.

Peace

Shadow Priests melt face

O.o