03-26-2007, 11:33 PM
RE: @aterignis
When in Shy-town this is the only beer to drink

http://www.oldstylebeer.com/images/OS_Cu...F_2_24.jpg
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-26-2007, 11:47 PM
veal i bet 100 dollars cash i can taste more flavors in beer then you.....

i drink corona
i drive a jeep cherokee
i lsiten dashboard confessional
who know si might be a fag

but i know beer
03-27-2007, 06:10 AM
Malmsteen Wrote:Handed down from the warriors of the pagan wastelands, where steel is the only true currency, followed closely by blood.
Dragonlance? Very Happy

Fear the Bakdu
03-27-2007, 07:32 AM
RE:
Bakdu Wrote:Dragonlance? Very Happy
Any masculinity that had built up in this thread was just destroyed by this one word. I think it might have created a masculinity debt actually.
That being said, Bakdu beat me to it Sad.

You stay away from me, Tiny Frankenstein!
03-27-2007, 07:35 AM
Hey it fit! kek

Fear the Bakdu
03-27-2007, 08:38 AM
Thedruidjr Wrote:Do you know why they add the lime?

To mask the fail.

And if your answer is "because the clear bottles exposed to sunlight yadda yadda make it skunky" That's only half-true. It's not like most bottles sit out exposed to sunlight for any real period of time. MGD should taste the same way by that theory. The beer itself just isn't that tasty (imho, and, a lot of other peoples honestly).

beer advocate writeup on skunked beer.

I'm gonna stick with my story. Corona adds the lime, 'because like almost any other mass-produced swill often indistinguishable from it's peers, it's a good marketing gimmick, and in coronoa's case, helps the flavour out a bit. (since it's a particularily low form of swill).

[Image: drinky_sqrl.gif]
03-27-2007, 08:44 AM
Moomaster Wrote:veal i bet 100 dollars cash i can taste more flavors in beer then you.....

i drink corona
i drive a jeep cherokee

but i know beer

Like I said, unless you've actually got a developed taste for what they're offering, I've never ever considered Corona to be a decent beer.

To be fair, I'm delving into hyperbole, 'cause it makes for more interesting replies. However, I'd be really interested in knowing what turns your crank about Corona. I'll have one now and then, and I just keep thinking "man, who drinks this?" If it weren't for the marketing, I really wouldn't understand it.

As for your bet, I guffaw, but mostly 'cause my peen just isn't that big, and it kinda seems like a difficult bet to accept Razz
Though, by all means, if you wanna come up here, I'll buy you 100 worth of my favorite beers, and we'll have a heck of a time Wink

03-27-2007, 09:31 AM (This post was last modified: 03-27-2007 09:32 AM by Moomaster.)
Vealchop Wrote:
Moomaster Wrote:veal i bet 100 dollars cash i can taste more flavors in beer then you.....

i drink corona
i drive a jeep cherokee

but i know beer

Like I said, unless you've actually got a developed taste for what they're offering, I've never ever considered Corona to be a decent beer.

To be fair, I'm delving into hyperbole, 'cause it makes for more interesting replies. However, I'd be really interested in knowing what turns your crank about Corona. I'll have one now and then, and I just keep thinking "man, who drinks this?" If it weren't for the marketing, I really wouldn't understand it.

As for your bet, I guffaw, but mostly 'cause my peen just isn't that big, and it kinda seems like a difficult bet to accept Razz
Though, by all means, if you wanna come up here, I'll buy you 100 worth of my favorite beers, and we'll have a heck of a time Wink

yeah, a bout that whole challenge thing, i had just gotten some shitty news and was a little buzzed at the time, that was a pretty futile, and in general pretty stupid, challenge.....wanna come to denver and drink a beer?
03-27-2007, 09:42 AM
Yeah, I vote you come to Winnipeg and we all drink some beers.

Fear the Bakdu
03-27-2007, 09:44 AM
Moomaster Wrote:yeah, a bout that whole challenge thing, i had just gotten some shitty news and was a little buzzed at the time, that was a pretty futile, and in general pretty stupid, challenge.....wanna come to denver and drink a beer?

Yes?

03-27-2007, 04:09 PM
Vealchop Wrote:
Thedruidjr Wrote:Do you know why they add the lime?

To mask the fail.

The explanation I've heard is that because they used to save the bottles and wash them. The lime was added to cover up any trace of soap you might have tasted when you got your "new" beer.
03-27-2007, 04:23 PM
i ate a bath bead once. it looked like candy

[Image: moowipedusthatfucker.jpg]
03-27-2007, 04:46 PM
Paganini Wrote:i ate a bath bead once. it looked like candy

OMG I've done that too Pag. They were just sitting in a dish out in the the open asking to be eaten.
03-27-2007, 11:05 PM
Malmsteen Wrote:Handed down from the warriors of the pagan wastelands, where steel is the only true currency, followed closely by blood.

Y'know, the sad thing is...is that neither myself nor Malmsteen has probably ever read and/or played anything remotely related to Dragonlance.

But we're so metal, it comes naturally.

\m/

Unum momentum laxitatis ad aetam haeresis potest agere.
Numquam veniam da.
Numquam dedisce.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJkvt-6nEhTrHShNCXSHz...NYkqbyvS-U]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-27-2007, 11:09 PM
Vealchop Wrote:As for your bet, I guffaw, but mostly 'cause my peen just isn't that big, and it kinda seems like a difficult bet to accept Razz

I must be party to this challenge.

First person to dance wasted in front of a T.G.I.Fridays singing Meatloaf (or Rocky Horror, can't remember) loses.

And Moo, I have journeyed to Denver to drink once before...and was only met by failure on the parts of you and Gruel.

But...since I am a warrior of steel, I would do it again.

We just need to find the rich guy in the guild that would port (ha) all of us up to wherever this clash of champions shall occur. And behold, it shall be done.

Allay your concerns and apprehensions now, however...

For I will win. I have Odin on my side.

Unum momentum laxitatis ad aetam haeresis potest agere.
Numquam veniam da.
Numquam dedisce.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJkvt-6nEhTrHShNCXSHz...NYkqbyvS-U]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user