Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
@aterignis
03-27-2007, 11:12 PM
RE:
Aterignis Wrote:[quote=Vealchop]As for your bet, I guffaw, but mostly 'cause my peen just isn't that big, and it kinda seems like a difficult bet to accept Razz
Though, by all means, if you wanna come up here, I'll buy you 100 worth of my favorite beers, and we'll have a heck of a time Wink

I must be party to this challenge.

First person to dance wasted in front of a T.G.I.Fridays singing Meatloaf (or Rocky Horror, can't remember) loses.

And Moo, I have journeyed to Denver to drink once before...and was only met by failure on the parts of you and Gruel.

But...since I am a warrior of steel, I would do it again.

We just need to find the rich guy in the guild that would port (ha) all of us up to wherever this clash of champions shall occur.

poo
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-28-2007, 08:25 AM
RE: @aterignis
Aterignis Wrote:First person to dance wasted in front of a T.G.I.Fridays singing Meatloaf (or Rocky Horror, can't remember) loses.

I'm pretty sure it was a little bit of both.

[Image: drinky_sqrl.gif]
03-28-2007, 09:06 AM
Corona, Heiniken, Tacate, and every other imported beer that you can think of, are "admitted by the companies" inferior crap from the dregs of the brewery that they send to americans.

Myself, we thankfully have a shop here that imports the REAL stuff.

That being said... give me Hefe, Harp, Mead, or Guinness every time. None of that weak american crap.

I Became Insane with Long Intervals of Horrible Sanity.
03-28-2007, 10:46 AM
since I don't drink alcoholic beverages this is the shiznit for me...

http://www.olddocs.com/product.aspx?id=1...r&subcat2=
03-28-2007, 12:01 PM
Charen Wrote:Corona, Heiniken, Tacate, and every other imported beer that you can think of, are "admitted by the companies" inferior crap from the dregs of the brewery that they send to americans.

Myself, we thankfully have a shop here that imports the REAL stuff.

That being said... give me Hefe, Harp, Mead, or Guinness every time. None of that weak american crap.

i like how you have no deffinite line between these imports, just names.....

and to be completly honest, all imports suck compared to the millions of micro brews grown right here in colorado
03-28-2007, 02:56 PM
Moomaster Wrote:i like how you have no deffinite line between these imports, just names.....

and to be completly honest, all imports suck compared to the millions of micro brews grown right here in colorado

I think that's the big thing all beer enthusiusts agree on. "large scale imports are still large scale brewed"

and craft beer > macro beer almost every damned time.

(though, to be fair, some are fantastic, and nobody around here makes any type of decent cream ale, etc. Seems to be 99% british/irish import if that's what you're looking for)

03-28-2007, 03:31 PM
yeah who doesnt love a good ol guiness to be completly honest
03-28-2007, 03:42 PM
I just like the rocket widget

poo
03-28-2007, 08:36 PM
That Meatloaf song in Rocky Horror was Hot Patootie(sp) Anyway, no I never read/played dragonlance. My metal is from the soul. What's even cooler is that I am getting to do a research paper on Black Metal in college. I don't even have the words. I do need some awesome black metal pics though.

[Image: 2meyc8p.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-28-2007, 11:34 PM (This post was last modified: 03-28-2007 11:37 PM by Aterignis.)
Malmsteen Wrote:I do need some awesome black metal pics though.

Ask and ye shall receive, my metal brother.

METAL

(although the original list was better...and the links for it don't work for some reason...this one is pretty damn funny.)

oh yeah, some of these are possibly nsfw.

Unum momentum laxitatis ad aetam haeresis potest agere.
Numquam veniam da.
Numquam dedisce.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJkvt-6nEhTrHShNCXSHz...NYkqbyvS-U]
03-29-2007, 10:03 AM
ater why are the fins so angry and make such mad music?
03-29-2007, 10:18 AM
Malmsteen Wrote:That Meatloaf song in Rocky Horror was Hot Patootie(sp) Anyway, no I never read/played dragonlance. My metal is from the soul. What's even cooler is that I am getting to do a research paper on Black Metal in college. I don't even have the words. I do need some awesome black metal pics though.

Yeah, I think I covered it all.

dashboard, hot patottie, and the timewarp... might have busted out a couple others, can't remember....

toucha toucha touch me.... I wanna be diiirty

03-29-2007, 10:19 AM
That and I rode you to the pavement.

Fear the Bakdu
03-29-2007, 12:55 PM
Moomaster Wrote:ater why are the fins so angry and make such mad music?

See, the Fins aren't angry...and they don't make mad music. What we have here, in a classic observation of metal when filtered through a sociological standpoint, is a culture that "wants" to be angry and tries to make mad music.

When you combine all of those factors, behold, you get this--the shining champion of Finnish metal at the moment, which is hardly angry and makes simply laughable music featuring such brilliant lyrics as "the arockalypse" and "hard rock hallelujah":

Lordi

Unum momentum laxitatis ad aetam haeresis potest agere.
Numquam veniam da.
Numquam dedisce.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJkvt-6nEhTrHShNCXSHz...NYkqbyvS-U]
03-30-2007, 12:54 AM
If you want the best beer in the world you would actually have to travel to Germany. There is a monostary there named the Kruetsberg. At one point in time it was named the #1 AND #2 beer in the world as their Christmas beer is the serious shiznit. They do not deliver, send, or anything. Go there or be without. I brought 15 Liters back home in a keg and I was a God for a night.

I Became Insane with Long Intervals of Horrible Sanity.