Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
lolnewxpac
08-03-2007, 08:07 PM
RE: lolnewxpac
Warriors in their current state are dps OR tanks. This seems to be aimed at greying those lines as much as possible.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-04-2007, 12:17 AM
as it stands, everybody is allowed to complete the unlocking quest for deathknights. though, i severely doubt any race can be your actual death knight, since you make a new character starts at lvl 60 or so. NE's, gnomes, dwarfs, draenei, trolls, orcs. none of them seem to fit, at all, for me. UD BE and humans seem good, orcs if your really stretchin' it.

imo, they should release 3 hero classes or so at the same time, and restrict the "unlocking" to certain classes for each hero, with no overlaps.
08-04-2007, 12:44 AM
From the WoW Insider Blog on the WotLK panel (link):

Quote:1:58pm: What races for DK? Our current plan is for all of them to be available. ("Gnome Death Knights ftw" from the audience)

[Image: 36317uqWZx.png]
08-04-2007, 01:28 AM
Gnomes are fucking evil. I could totally see them being Deathknights.

poo
08-04-2007, 07:36 AM (This post was last modified: 08-04-2007 07:37 AM by Gramsbrudder.)
Death Knight might be both race and class, if you go by the lores.

You stay away from me, Tiny Frankenstein!
08-04-2007, 09:32 AM
RE:
sheriffnobo Wrote:From the WoW Insider Blog on the WotLK panel (link):

Quote:1:58pm: What races for DK? Our current plan is for all of them to be available. ("Gnome Death Knights ftw" from the audience)

yeah, i know thats what they said, but imo if they leave it that way their kind of digging themselves into a hole lorewise. theyve messed with stuff before, but draenei DK's just dont work, sorry.
08-04-2007, 10:06 AM
RE:
Skarrd Wrote:draenei DK's just dont work, sorry.
Really the only thing seperating Draenei from Eredar is a philosophical choice, so they do work, it's like a methodist and a protestant. But the Playable Draenei are all the good ones that said "ewww, the shadow is icky." I'm pretty sure there will be at least one Draenei Death Knight NPC in the game, simply because they can be warriors and paladins as players, and warlocks as a race.

You stay away from me, Tiny Frankenstein!
08-04-2007, 11:07 AM
Thedruidjr Wrote:
Doorstop Wrote:i will see your crappy new expansion and raise you an entire new game....

http://warhammeronline.com

WTB timeline for open beta

Mythic didnt do an open beta for DAOC, so it is safe to say they prolly wont here either.

envy me.
08-04-2007, 01:03 PM
What's been released so far about Inscription is that it will enable you to premanently buff your inherent spells and abilities, rather than your equipment. Take the Fireball spell for example. They've suggested that you could use Inscription to reduce the spell's cooldown, increase it's damage, or add a knockback effect.

Can't find much on it in the panel summaries, but here's World of Raid's front page summary:

Quote:New Profession: Inscription
- Not Alchemy or Enchanting: no scrolls
- Inscribe Spells and Abilities with power: Enhancing your spells and abilities to make them more powerful (e.g: mortal could deal more dmg, kidney shot could last longer)
- Create Completely New Items: They can't talk about it but there will be a whole other side to inscription than making spells and abilities more powerful.

[Image: 36317uqWZx.png]
08-04-2007, 03:00 PM
RE:
[quote=sheriffnobo]
What's been released so far about Inscription is that it will enable you to premanently buff your inherent spells and abilities, rather than your equipment.
08-04-2007, 05:49 PM
Perhaps cooldown was supposed to read cast time Razz
08-04-2007, 09:53 PM
BREAKING NEWS GUYS! THE TRUTH HAS BEEN REVEALED ABOUT DEATH KNIGHTS!

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread...1&pageNo=1
08-04-2007, 11:18 PM
but...but...I already do all that...

poo
08-05-2007, 12:36 AM
lolwowsucks