Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Conan???
05-22-2008, 11:20 AM
RE: Conan???
I don't know if I mentioned it, but Thog is PVE.

We're planning on rolling up some PVP (RP-PVP?!? By Crom!) alts in the future once we know the game better.

Fear the Bakdu
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-22-2008, 09:22 PM
Libarachi Wrote:I finally found the game locally, Best Buy and Targhetto were sold out.

Get a 7 day free trial from someone Skarrd. There is also 3 part video on Tentonhammer that does a good overview of the game.

So do you need someone who has the game locally for the 7 day trial thing? I'm still hesitant to fork over that much cash. I might wait until I go back to NH some weekend to pick it up, sales tax sucks!
05-22-2008, 10:39 PM
You probably need the game disks to use the free trial.
05-23-2008, 07:46 AM
It's not any more than any other game like this.

There are no 7 day buddy codes yet, they are disabled until they feel they can handle the load, they're making sure paying customers get a good launch. They even are doing this for the forums, you need an account to access them period for the time being.

Fear the Bakdu
05-23-2008, 09:28 AM
im pretty sure theres a 30 day free account though. would still have to buy the game, but you'd save something at least.
05-23-2008, 09:31 AM
Well duh, all MMOs come with the first 30 days when you buy them.

That's really not free.

Fear the Bakdu
05-23-2008, 09:34 AM
Stupid 3 day weekend coming up, now I'm wondering where to get it from not if. ):
05-23-2008, 11:27 AM
RE:
Riffzifnab Wrote:Stupid 3 day weekend coming up, now I'm wondering where to get it from not if. ):

i has 4 day weekend neener.
05-23-2008, 03:12 PM (This post was last modified: 05-23-2008 04:00 PM by Riffzifnab.)
For CROM!!! I'll be in game in an hour or to. Walking back now from Target. WTB beter mobile website Hackdu d:

[edit]
Riff is probably going to be a Priest of Mitra, lord knows what Sue's going to show up as this time around (:

Talent Calc:
http://feats.goonheim.com

God damn this takes forever to install, and it only uses once core (to install at least ): )
05-23-2008, 05:01 PM (This post was last modified: 05-23-2008 05:08 PM by Skarrd.)
how would i go about figuring out how much open disk space i has?
05-23-2008, 07:50 PM
A fx5200 will most likely not be enjoyable. I would guess that you coul pull off 10fps avg, best 30fps, but you'll have many moments that drop to unplayable. Also, unfortunately you are most likely using an AGP 4X/8X video card. 99% of all cards right now are PCIe.

There are some cards in AGP though...
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as...6814131097
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as...6814121064

if you search newegg for agp 6800 card, you will find some stuff too, but I think the 7600 performs at about the same level or better and they are around the same price anyway.

to view how much space is left on your hard drive:
1. open my computer
2. right click and select properties
3. tah dah!
05-23-2008, 08:59 PM
iirc, which i may not, my "populated area" (org, etc) fps in wow was about 14. in empty, nobody-is-there areas it was maybe low 20's.

you may have underestimated the fail of my card, or maybe it would just be fine.

anyway, im not going to upgrade my computer since ill be buying a laptop soon enough for that college thing i have to do. laptops seem significantly harder to make good for gaming at a decent price (decent being relatively, but not super, expensive for most people since im not buying it). so i dont really know what ill be doing.
05-23-2008, 09:53 PM
as i was searching for my free disk space, which apparently i suck at doing (dont worry, ill just grab my dad tomorrow and have him do it), i decided to look at it again, and "PCI Slot 4 (PCI bus 2, device 3, function 0)" is written under "location" when i check out the video card. im under the assumption that means it is a PCI card, which could change your answer a bit, or not, idk.

we had to redo my motherboard a while back to replace my old video card when we did, which could be why it wasnt as you expected, assuming it isnt, that is.
05-24-2008, 02:29 AM
RE:
it should be cake skarrd- just follow lib's instructions. I think he left out a little bit which might be causing your confusion

Libarachi Wrote:to view how much space is left on your hard drive:
1. open my computer
2. right click [the hard drive icon] and select properties
3. tah dah!

[Image: moowipedusthatfucker.jpg]
05-24-2008, 02:30 AM
do you happen to know the name of your mobo?

[Image: moowipedusthatfucker.jpg]