Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Conan???
04-21-2008, 01:47 PM
Conan???
So, since this game is actually coming out in about a month and it sounded pretty sweet too, who would be interested in checking it out with me? We can have an awesome guild town with wenches and booze.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-21-2008, 02:38 PM
RE: Conan???
The guys at work are all talking about it. I will most likely be picking this up.

I will start an RG chapter if people want it. I may hijack the work guys too if they're needing a guild. I'll make sure we end up on the same server.

Fear the Bakdu
04-22-2008, 04:21 AM
Reila and I were talkin about this a long time ago. Ill check it out...plus I have to see if my computer can run it.

But it does indeed look quite metal.

Unum momentum laxitatis ad aetam haeresis potest agere.
Numquam veniam da.
Numquam dedisce.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJkvt-6nEhTrHShNCXSHz...NYkqbyvS-U]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-30-2008, 09:33 AM
http://www.nzone.com/object/nzone_ageofconan_home.html

The supreme happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for outselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.
~Victor Hugo~
05-10-2008, 03:06 AM
I do need a new addiction....
05-10-2008, 10:00 AM
the only concern I have about the conan game is that it might feel a bit dumbed down due to it being multi platform (consoles)

[Image: moowipedusthatfucker.jpg]
05-10-2008, 11:03 AM
RE:
Paganini Wrote:the only concern I have about the conan game is that it might feel a bit dumbed down due to it being multi platform (consoles)

what do you mean by dumbed down? like made a simpler due to the lack of hotkeys for console versions?
05-16-2008, 07:46 PM (This post was last modified: 05-16-2008 07:48 PM by Paganini.)
well that, and UI limitations and appealing to the "lowest common demoninator" console crowd (not that i have anything against console gaming- i love it)

anywho I preordered my copy. You guys should too so you get a sweet rhino or mammoth mount

edit: btw i guess the console release has been pushed back to 2009

05-18-2008, 11:04 AM (This post was last modified: 05-18-2008 01:13 PM by Riffzifnab.)
It looks interesting. I just canceled my Eve subscription today (again) so I'm free for some more silliness. And here I was thinking I was going to pick up programing or something... silly me.

[edit]
So is anyone really stoked about Conan and willing to scout it out?
05-20-2008, 09:00 AM
Ok guys, launch is today. People are saying it's going well. I work all day today and probably won't get the game today, but maybe later this week? If you want to play respond here with your preferred server type.

At the moment there are a few server types, PVE, PVP, Culture-PVP, and RP-PVP. PVE servers are like WoW PVE servers basically; pvp will only happen in specified zones. PVP servers allow pvp anywhere outside of cities and between anyone. At the moment the experimental culture-PVP servers allow random world pvp between individuals of different cultures but not the same culture and you can still form a group and gank anyone you want. RP-PVP is a pvp server with RP rules, pretty simple.

I'd prefer PVE or culture-PVP but PVP is fine if that's what most of you want.
05-20-2008, 03:08 PM
got the game today be ready for a long install the game is 30gigs , im still patching atm but i am goin pve ill try to post which server later
05-20-2008, 04:48 PM
i wont be able to play until the first of june but I already have my copy.

Server wise I'm leaning towards a PVP server, but culture pvp sounds like it could be a good compromise

what classes are you guys looking at? I was leaning towards Tempest of Set (dps priest) or Guardian (defensive style warrior). Finding a balanced group now might save us some headache down the road

05-20-2008, 06:44 PM
I'll pick the game up, but won't be able to really get into it for another couple weeks.

I'm thinking about rolling Herald of Xotli. I don't really mind what type of server you guys choose.
05-20-2008, 08:00 PM
I'm making a Bear Shaman named Bakdu on Thog.

My work buddies are rolling there. I suggest RG folks who want to rock with me again roll there too. I will try to combine our forces and put together a nice guild and hopefully a nice town.

Fear the Bakdu
05-20-2008, 08:02 PM
Oh, and my bro picked it up and will be playing.

FOR CROM!!!1

Fear the Bakdu