Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Forum Maintenance
03-25-2009, 11:46 PM
RE: Forum Maintenance
I can't believe I watched that whole thing.

I recognized a few words. Mostly the parts where they have it just repeat one word a whole bunch of times as if the track is skipping (they're just saying stuff like "How" over and over again or "SUPER GOOD").

"So, well, I mean... you need to eat, right? And drink. And, um. So do I. Sometimes. So, I was wondering if you'd maybe like to fulfill some basic human needs together."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-25-2009, 11:54 PM
This is probably more representative of Bulgarian music:

Some crazy chick singing about love

The style's called "chalga," which is like pop-folk music. Anyone with a brain considers it total shit, and there are clubs all over Sofia that play this crap non-stop. Most of the women aspire to look somewhat like her (which is why I don't like most Bulgarian women, because there aren't as many natural beauties, they just wear a shitload of makeup and get fake tits).

"So, well, I mean... you need to eat, right? And drink. And, um. So do I. Sometimes. So, I was wondering if you'd maybe like to fulfill some basic human needs together."
03-26-2009, 12:16 AM
(03-25-2009 05:00 PM)Bakdu Wrote:  It's definitely not going to be autoplayed shit.

you should do that so we can all link autplay music to the same thread and overload our speakers with senseless noise.
Find all posts by this user
03-26-2009, 12:54 PM
hahah damnnn doorstop when did you become nofunzone?

hey JR how do i do what you just did there?

[Image: gonja.gif]
03-26-2009, 03:37 PM
You find a Bulgarian, then you ask him if he has gangsta rap back home, then you wait for him to send you a link while laughing his ass off.
03-26-2009, 04:19 PM
(03-25-2009 11:54 PM)Katakarien Wrote:  This is probably more representative of Bulgarian music:

Some crazy chick singing about love

The style's called "chalga," which is like pop-folk music. Anyone with a brain considers it total shit, and there are clubs all over Sofia that play this crap non-stop. Most of the women aspire to look somewhat like her (which is why I don't like most Bulgarian women, because there aren't as many natural beauties, they just wear a shitload of makeup and get fake tits).

That chick's collagen is out of control.

Unum momentum laxitatis ad aetam haeresis potest agere.
Numquam veniam da.
Numquam dedisce.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJkvt-6nEhTrHShNCXSHz...NYkqbyvS-U]
03-26-2009, 04:36 PM
(03-26-2009 12:54 PM)Gonja Wrote:  hahah damnnn doorstop when did you become nofunzone?

hey JR how do i do what you just did there?

its not about being no fun, its about the music choices of the members of this forum. Yes, there are indeed a few metal heads, and whatever the hell everyone is, but when it comes down to it, I only like my kind of music, the last thing I want is to hear my humps everytime I log into the RG forums Smile

envy me.
03-26-2009, 05:26 PM
(03-26-2009 04:36 PM)Doorstop Wrote:  I want to hear my humps everytime I log into the RG forums Smile

I'll get on this feature request.

Fear the Bakdu
03-26-2009, 08:15 PM
here you go bakdu, rip the audio from this version: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W91sqAs-_-g
03-26-2009, 10:38 PM
I'm too drunk to figure anything out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2glQogrSnc

fuck yeah!

The cramps do such a lovely version....

[Image: drinky_sqrl.gif]