RE: Fantasy Football
i dont even need to say anything

you all know whats up

[Image: blackkoolaidwp7.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-13-2009, 08:22 PM
You are right, you dont need to say anything, Brees put up 41 points!

Jr, Watching the packer game...3rd qtr now. Packers look good, but I cant tell if it is the Bears WR being no where or if the packers have a good D.

Moo, Denver game, best ending ever. The run down the goal line to waste time, even better.

Tomorrow night after you watch brady get hurt again, stay up and watch the awesomeness that will be the chargers stomping the raiders.

envy me.
09-13-2009, 10:47 PM
Im thinking Rivers to Gates for 5td's?
09-13-2009, 11:43 PM
One of those TDs needs to go to Jackson so I can beat JR.

envy me.
09-14-2009, 06:57 AM
if we are talking about a _proper_ football, better get Bekham of Ronaldo into your team.

[Image: ibkkToJicnbgCZ.gif]
09-14-2009, 12:30 PM
im going to beat you up IRL
09-14-2009, 04:01 PM
Door, the Packer's D only looks good because they were getting pressure. They were giving up everything over the middle for 25 yards but Cutler never had a body there or couldn't get the ball there. I think the reason they went out to get Capers is because we have absolutely no depth on the D line now. Few years ago we had a ton, but last night we were actually in a 2-5 for a couple snaps. Our only DB I have faith in is Al Harris and unfortunately the league won't allow you to play D any more so he gets flagged liked crazy. They're watching him like a hawk which showed in the illegal contact call they threw out him to keep the Bears last scoring drive alive.

I'm really disappointed in Collins our FS. It's 65 degrees and breezy outside and you're locking up with cramps? Get in shape! Woodson can't run with any #1 reciever any more and has to give them 10 yard cushions. Bigby is an athlete, not a safety. Talk radio is already declaring us super bowl bound and we're going to ride this stellar D all the way there. I'm not calling Vegas though.
09-14-2009, 06:52 PM
I think the Packers secondary looked good because of the lack of the Bears' WRs. Cutler is good, not great, but he is not that bad. I think the Packers are going to look good until they face minnesota.

I just looked at the Packers schedule and jesus it looks easy.

http://www.packers.com/gameday/schedule/2009/

bengals, rams, vikings, bye, lions, browns, vikings, bucs,

so other than the vikings, and maybe the browns, the packers are going to be playing some absolutely terrible teams. I have a gut feeling the bengals win vs the pack next week. Even with that, they will prolly split the games with the vikings, so the packers should be 6-2 mid way.

Then you look at the second half of their sched. Its the Cowboys, the 9ers, Pittsburgh, Ravens, Seahawks, and bears again in Chicago. I think they finish 9-7, 10-6 would be pushing it, but Minnesota will win the division and the Pack will get the 2nd wildcard. Only to Lose in the 1st game to the 49ers.

envy me.
09-14-2009, 07:27 PM (This post was last modified: 09-14-2009 07:28 PM by Thedruidjr.)
Packers Secondary looked good a few years ago when we started the season with pressure from the front 7 then wound up leading the world in plays given up for more then 40 yards. Bigby is an athlete, not a safety, Collins is way to inconsistent and still gets lost on plays and Woodson and Harris just can't run with these recievers any more. As soon as a decent O sets up some protection and picks up the blitz teams are going to start picking apart that secondary.

And yeah the time when we really need to have a schedule where we can win some games down the stretch is absolute murder for us.
09-15-2009, 12:01 AM
Ok doorstop, you won but come on. A win isnt always a win lol. To be 100% honest i thought before that game the raiders were going to be a lot better than everyone was giving them credit for so it may be that they're pretty decent. Or it might be the chargers are worse than they were last year. Or maybe they're just off to a slow start again, but i prefer not to think of the chargers so much as having a slow start last season as, getting to play their division twice goes a long way in getting them up to speed.

But then again they looked pretty decent in the playoffs last year which was a shock.

Also, there is no argument here, sproles > LT. Maybe LT was great in his prime, but he hasnt been good since winning the MVP. And LT also happens to be the biggest LT fan. His unwarranted cockiness disgusts me. If jim brown, arguably one of the greatest RB's of all time wants to say AP is the best back in the league, dont come running your mouth about how you're the best when you have contributed nothing for 2 seasons. I'd like LT a lot more if he wasnt such a whiny bitch

[Image: blackkoolaidwp7.gif]
09-15-2009, 01:36 AM
LT has won more playoff games than Romeo Smile

The first half was horrible to watch. The raiders pushing my chargers all over the field. The early interception was a bright spot, but the offense was no where. Tied at the half, whew. That could of gone a lot worse.

I will admit, I was enjoying the game. It ended just right. I got my Jackson TD to beat JR, and the chargers got the win. and damnit I wanted the bills to win.

envy me.
09-15-2009, 10:51 AM
I would probably go to jailfor punching brady in the junk and be alright.
09-15-2009, 03:47 PM
Yeah I was really impressed with the Raiders' D. I've always been a closet Oakland fan since the Bo Jackson days, but I haven't really seen them play well. They've been good since then, but never played well. Last night they were hitting hard, getting around, and did it without all the bullshit that Oakland usually brings in. Plus you gotta love when your quarterback doubles as a pulling guard.

So anyway, I'm impressed.

Unum momentum laxitatis ad aetam haeresis potest agere.
Numquam veniam da.
Numquam dedisce.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJkvt-6nEhTrHShNCXSHz...NYkqbyvS-U]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-15-2009, 04:09 PM
Maybe they will move Russell to the O-line so they can have a QB on the team.
09-15-2009, 08:54 PM
They had Garcia in camp...

envy me.