Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 2.5 Average
I can hear the war drums
10-13-2010, 12:43 AM
RE: I can hear the war drums
20 point dogs run up the score. Changing my name to Thedominatorjr.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-13-2010, 05:51 PM
hairdo

Hillis and Mike Williams for Roy Williams?

or

Hillis for Ochocinco and Beanie?

let me know.

envy me.
10-24-2010, 09:26 PM
This is the most painful season of football ever. #1 Offense, #1 Defense (#1 pass #3 run) and we are 2-5. It like punching yourself in the nuts 4-5 times every sunday.

envy me.
10-24-2010, 11:50 PM (This post was last modified: 10-24-2010 11:57 PM by Haidro.)
I think I can relate, we are dominating teams in yardage and we shit the bed at the most opportune times. We're looking at 1-6 if we can't get the goddamn giants monday night, a team who swept us last year. We need to kick bums son the fuck out and get the chin in there to put some discipline into our soft ass team.

And JR are u a pure dumbass? You started 3 players who didnt play, you would have probably broken 100 points this week if you had payed attention and you're 4-2...

[Image: blackkoolaidwp7.gif]
10-27-2010, 12:58 AM
I didn't touch my roster this week because work, inventory and school kicked my ass in. Oh and there's that other thing. I'm 5-2 because I won with 3 on the bench.
11-01-2010, 01:31 AM
Thanks for the 100 point suggestion. I'm going to start doing that more often.
11-07-2010, 11:07 PM
Because Moo is such a lazy fucktard and played 3 guys on bye, my defense outscored his whole team.

envy me.
11-08-2010, 12:35 AM
doorstop, trade, ill give u either brady or roethlissberger, your pick, plus ochocinco and beanie wells for mike williams and peyton hillis

11-08-2010, 11:49 PM
I am proposing the following counter-offer:

CJ

for

Hillis +
Mike Williams +
Mercedes Lewis

You get 1 producer in Hillis, Williams gets 2+ deep shots a game and the 4th ranked TE for 1 producer.

I can not see giving up Hillis for anything less than someone I can play every week. Brady and Rapeburger will be back ups to Rodgers. Wells on a team that does not score and Ochocinco getting double teamed while TO takes all the catches. Ochocinco is the better reciever, I would also be willing to just do Mike Williams and Javhid Best for Ochocinco and Wells in the name of competition.

Sucks about Romo and the Cowboys. I have lived in Dallas, plan on seeing the ego dome jerry jones built. Wade Phillips, the defensive version of Norv Turner without the mid season rallies. You think Jones will keep Garret? I think he will go after gruden or cowher. He might get Gruden, I dont think cowher would do it. You can hear how much Gruden wants to coach again when he calls games. If Jerry Jones opened the check book and let gruden run wild...

Anyways, how bout them chargers? Smile

envy me.
11-09-2010, 01:06 PM
I really don't see Jones keeping Garret unless he does something so amazing that he HAS to keep him. Garret pushed for the job already and a few other teams mumbled about offering him a shot in the past. They already didn't want him once and after a miserable year as OC I doubt his stock has done anything but drop in Dallas.
11-09-2010, 01:41 PM
Im surprised he fired wade now but im glad he did, no point in waiting until the inevitable. Garrett was supposed to be made head coach after wade's first year but since wade did so well jerry kept him for another year, and garret has kind of supposed to replace him every year but wade had been doing well every year. I dont want garrett as head coach, i dont think jerry will keep him, he would have been him coach years ago if thats who he really wanted but I think he realized hes not the guy, i just dont think hes that good of a coach. Our offensive schemes last year were awful, and they suck again this year, we should be able to run the ball well and we dont even try, and he made really stupid ass play calls, way too many shotgun draws to barber and shit, hes too slow for that bullshit. But anyway, im hoping we get the chin, he'll whip our undisciplined ass team into shape, i'd be happy with gruden too

11-10-2010, 01:34 AM
trade inc

11-10-2010, 09:09 AM
trade accepted. I was running away with this thing so in the name of keeping it exciting...

envy me.
11-15-2010, 02:28 PM
Sorry i disapeared on the league guys, combination of 80+ hour work weeks and some serious real life shit made roster changes about number 100000096 on my list of things to give a shit about. In all fairness my team was shit anyway and just got worst as it went.
11-26-2010, 06:14 PM
I'm coming for ya door.