Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Drifts- Lvl 21 Warlock
12-09-2010, 12:04 AM (This post was last modified: 12-09-2010 12:14 AM by Drifts.)
Drifts- Lvl 21 Warlock
Name: Drifts
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Warlock
Level: 21
Main Spec: Affliction (7/0/0)
Ventrilo installed: Yes

Current Guild: not in one
Previous Guilds: None on this server, but I used to play on the Icecrown server quite frequently, so the guilds I've been in are mostly on that server.
Raven Guard Sponsor: Stresa
MMO Experience: About four years on WoW now- I also played LOTRO for a long time as well.
Raid Experience: I'm sorry to say I don't have any- my current highest level character is 77 and she has not been on any raids as of yet. It's not that I've been lazy these four years. I was just gone for awhile after getting hacked out of my mind. That is no longer a problem- I purchased an authenticator.

Timezone: CST

My goals in WoW:
To finally pump my main character to 85 and to achieve one of the special food achievements just because for some reason, the requirements always amuse me. XD

What is best in life:
Having friends you're not afraid to be you around.

Why I wish to join Raven Guard:
Stresa was very clear when I asked her about recruitment in the guild and she's probably the first player who didn't take ages to answer my guild request. I really appreciate that. Plus, when I was reading the description and requirements to RG on this forum, it seemed very much my type of company. Comfortable chatting, questing, and raiding are always something I enjoy and it's nice to do so with mature, but friendly people.

Comments:
I know an earlier post in this section informed people of recruitment being closed, but Stresa said you guys were open for it again, hence the reason I posted anyway.

*Edited because I'm a spelling perfectionist and I made a couple typos.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply