Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
And then there were pictures!
04-28-2005, 12:41 PM (This post was last modified: 07-13-2005 07:13 AM by Riffzifnab.)

I have no clue what I posted here, so...

[Image: NoIdea.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2005, 02:19 PM
Heh
You dudes want me to post pictures of my work? Y'know, a guy passed out by a dumpster...puke in the sink...bloody noses...Pink Shirt Hitler (a regular) etc...

I'm sure your workstation is much much more accomodating.

Unum momentum laxitatis ad aetam haeresis potest agere.
Numquam veniam da.
Numquam dedisce.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJkvt-6nEhTrHShNCXSHz...NYkqbyvS-U]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-28-2005, 02:40 PM (This post was last modified: 04-28-2005 02:41 PM by Dlulette.)

[Image: rhiannanface.jpg]

And there's my face. =o Well. Half of it. My hair's different these days. I wear it usually in pigtails or a ponytail. It's a little bit lighter 'cause of the sun, too.

~* Resident Carebear *~
04-28-2005, 02:40 PM

Dude you have a rosey job compared to Wargragish the stories he tells about his job make you want to puke and wash yourself with a steel brush and lysol. after that one story I had to seak counseling :/

Shadow Priests melt face

O.o
04-28-2005, 03:15 PM

Hey Riff, I'll see your tie and raise you a tux.

[Image: andrew2.jpg]

Bam. I win.
04-28-2005, 03:18 PM (This post was last modified: 07-13-2005 07:12 AM by Riffzifnab.)
Re: Heh
Pink Shirt Hitler!? Please do tell Ater. (:
04-28-2005, 03:44 PM
Ah
Yeah ol' Pink Shirt Hitler.

He's this dude that hangs out at one of the bars I work at, he's always wearing a pinkish shirt and has this crappy thin mustache. He always sits at one of the tables fervently scribbling away at some paper.

One of my friends came in when I was working one time and said, "oh shit, that's Pink Shirt Hitler!" I was like, "what?"

Turns out they see this dude scribbling away at these mysterious manifestos around town...and they think he's plotting some megalomaniacal plan.

When I'm bouncing at one of the bars I sit up at the front and do homework all the time, so he saw that (it was Latin). He came up and asked, "umm..well umm...ummm...you know anything about...ummm...Cicero?" I replied, "Well yeah, why?" And then he asked, "What does he have to say about...ummm..treason?"

I thought that was funny, given the Pink Shirt Hitler story.

I did the ask the guy one night what the hell he was working on...and he gave me some gibberish that it's article/research work regarding paleolithic indigineous societies of the midwest.

That definitely is not as cool as say, a new handbook for world domination in the modern age.

Unum momentum laxitatis ad aetam haeresis potest agere.
Numquam veniam da.
Numquam dedisce.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJkvt-6nEhTrHShNCXSHz...NYkqbyvS-U]
04-28-2005, 03:53 PM

Common Dlulette why you afraid of showing your face???? /poke Dlulette

I'm afraid Jay leno will see my face and OMGWTFHAX *Jay Leno voice on* That guy has a bigger jaw then me he must die!! *Jay Leno voice off*
It make me me and no one else looks like me and I'm so cool with that Very Happy Mero makes fun of it I just kick his ass is all Very Happy Razz

Everyday I fear Sad

AHAHHAAHA

Man i need to get out more Razz

NOBO RUN ITS A DELL RUN!!!!!!!

A tie is cool you have a flower on your lapel are at your wedding Bro?

30 mins till quiting W0000T!!!

Shadow Priests melt face

O.o
04-28-2005, 04:16 PM
Re: Ah
Aterignis Wrote:Yeah ol' Pink Shirt Hitler.

He's this dude that hangs out at one of the bars I work at, he's always wearing a pinkish shirt and has this crappy thin mustache. He always sits at one of the tables fervently scribbling away at some paper.

One of my friends came in when I was working one time and said, "oh shit, that's Pink Shirt Hitler!" I was like, "what?"

Turns out they see this dude scribbling away at these mysterious manifestos around town...and they think he's plotting some megalomaniacal plan.

When I'm bouncing at one of the bars I sit up at the front and do homework all the time, so he saw that (it was Latin). He came up and asked, "umm..well umm...ummm...you know anything about...ummm...Cicero?" I replied, "Well yeah, why?" And then he asked, "What does he have to say about...ummm..treason?"

I thought that was funny, given the Pink Shirt Hitler story.

I did the ask the guy one night what the hell he was working on...and he gave me some gibberish that it's article/research work regarding paleolithic indigineous societies of the midwest.

That definitely is not as cool as say, a new handbook for world domination in the modern age.

I must tell you about Birdman sometime.

And I may or may not post a picture.
04-28-2005, 04:23 PM

Dude come on Zaggrim bro we want to see you. I understand how you are uber sexy compared to us and we would all be jealous.... Very Happy
PALEASEEEEE Razz

Hahahha Smile

I had quite a few nicknames in school one was BIRD Sad cause I was 6"3 and skinny as a rail and my buddy said I looked like a stork playing badminton(sp). I now hate badminton and the people who made that name stick Laughing Laughing Very Happy

Shadow Priests melt face

O.o
04-28-2005, 04:24 PM (This post was last modified: 07-13-2005 07:15 AM by Riffzifnab.)

[poke zaggrim] [poke poke]

Rarrrr, you have angered the Zifnab! You must apease him by posting a picture zag. d:
04-28-2005, 04:31 PM

sheriffnobo Wrote:Hey Riff, I'll see your tie and raise you a tux.

Bam. I win.

Not so fast cowboy.

I'll see your tux, raise top-hat, and raise again with cane.

I'mma buy this pot boys, go back to the little leagues.

clicky

sorry, best picture I can find of it, but that's me second to right)

[Image: drinky_sqrl.gif]
04-28-2005, 04:37 PM

riffzifnab Wrote:Dead cat, ohnos! (:

that's my favorite person, 2fort.

(sometimes I lie, but it's true, I'm kinda a gammer geek Sad )

[Image: drinky_sqrl.gif]
04-28-2005, 04:37 PM

[Image: ggg6ou.jpg]

Picture is a bit old, my hair is quite a bit longer now.

I forgot the actual reason why I was posed like this, but Im pretty sure there is one. And the whole lighting thing was a bit of a blunder.

I dunno why, but the tags don't seem to want to work.

Edit: I fixed the tags -Bakdu
04-28-2005, 05:04 PM

Stickied.

Pictures I took of my office and self forthcoming, once the stupid computer recognizes the CF card. Twisted Evil

Fear the Bakdu